Eros Fansub

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

+29
Axys
Roza
Buu-chan
Mic-chan
Mio-chan
Kawa
Chel
UruTake
Misa-chan
BIa.Neko
Diih-chan
SyncKira
Nanda
KuroKira
RAIKA
tohru-kun
Kynbreon
Ichaan
Christabella
Ana Paula
Rozangela
Shinji-chan
lee_kun
Kokigime Miiko
Tathi
Lana
Akuma-chan
Cielice
Bel
33 participantes

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Bel
    Bel
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Feminino Áries Cachorro

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? Empty Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Mensagem por Bel Seg Dez 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Mais um teste para vocês!!!
    Eu não sei se vão gostar, pois é um teste de quem é o seu namorado entre os personagens do bleach. Eu acho eles lindos!!!!!!!!!!! Tirando alguns.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/17558457/who-is-your-bleach-boyfriend-what-do-the-other-characters-think-about-you-and-how-your-life-looks-likep

O meu é esse!!!! BABEI!!!! lol!

Your man is Byakuya Kuchiki!

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1288642699_2447_full

He is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Despite this he loves you deeply and he will be always by your side ;p
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were assigned to his division. You had the feeling that he don't like you. He always behaved cold in front of you. But one day he smiled at your sight and you knew he changed. A few years later you married him and you even had a sweet child with him. He always cared about you and your son.
    What do the others think about you:
    Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. ___ - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: ___ and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.
    Renji Abarai: ___ - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: She is so sophisticated...
    Cielice
    Cielice
    Equipe EROS
    Equipe EROS

Feminino Capricórnio Cachorro

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? Empty Re: Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Mensagem por Cielice Seg Dez 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1288637587_1578_full

He is is Espada cuatro (4) in Aizen's army of Arrancar. He is cold and he refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash". However, despite being cold, he is loyal and he loves you even if he don't show this all the time ;D
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were kidnapped by Aizen because of your abilities. Ulquiorra had to win you over. At first you hates him, but after some time you discovered that you feel something for him. It soon became apparent that he also feel something for you... So you stayed in Hueco Mundo... with Ulquiorra and other Arrancars.

Ichigo Kurosaki: She is stupid. How can you fall in love with someone like Ulquiorra? It's impossible!
    Nnoitora Jiruga: *grin* She is soooo funny.. I just don't get how she and Ulquiorra can be together. Just imagine... sad, cold idiot and cheerful, lillte girl. HA HA HA.. OMG (*facepalm*)
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: That woman.. she is different than other people. She has something magnetizing...
    Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: Sooo.. you come here to ask me about this girl? (Me: Yes. *hides behind the door*) As everyone can see I am neutral until she crawls in my way... (Me: sure..) I hate her. (T.T)

Cara, eu amei o resultado, tipo, eu nunca assistí Bleach, mas gosto do estilo desse personagem, vejo ele em muitos lugares, na maioria das vezes nas revistas *-* (e oh, caiu bem pra ser meu namorado HUIAHIUAHAUI)
    Akuma-chan
    Akuma-chan
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Aquário Porco

Mensagem por Akuma-chan Seg Dez 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1288640898_3191_full

He is the captain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. He is generally mature and serious and he hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child, a further contrast to his appearance. He is very close to you and he know that without you his world won't make sense...
    How you met and how is your life with him: One day you were assigned to the 7th Division and you had to bring Toshiro some data from your captain. He was in his office. You gave him data and came back to the barracks of your division. You feel that your heart was beating faster. You knew what was that feeling... Next meeting he told you that you're really pretty.. You two went on the date and became pair ;3 Soon, you moved to 10th Division ;D
    Rangiku Matsumoto: Oooooh, my little, cute captain fell in loveee! (Toshiro: MATSUMOTOOOO!) Anyway.. I'm so happy! __ is so cute and sweet! Ohh, I hope I see you two kissi... (Toshiro: *blush* AAAAA!)
    Toshiro Hitsugaya: *blush* ___ - chan is so.. pretty and intelligent.. I think I love her.. (Rangiku: Yaaaaaaay!) T.T
    Orihime Inoue: They make fantastic couple!
    Ichigo Kurosaki: ___ is strange... she always jump on the Toshiro and hug him...

Não poderia ser melhor!!!!!!!!!! 8)
    Lana
    Lana
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Feminino Virgem Galo

Mensagem por Lana Seg Dez 13, 2010 10:10 pm

You got...Tōshirō Hitsugaya! Very Happy
    igual ao seuuu Akuma_Chan

He is the captain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. He is generally mature and serious and he hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child, a further contrast to his appearance. He is very close to you and he know that without you his world won't make sense...
    How you met and how is your life with him: One day you were assigned to the 7th Division and you had to bring Toshiro some data from your captain. He was in his office. You gave him data and came back to the barracks of your division. You feel that your heart was beating faster. You knew what was that feeling... Next meeting he told you that you're really pretty.. You two went on the date and became pair ;3 Soon, you moved to 10th Division ;D
    Rangiku Matsumoto: Oooooh, my little, cute captain fell in loveee! (Toshiro: MATSUMOTOOOO!) Anyway.. I'm so happy! __ is so cute and sweet! Ohh, I hope I see you two kissi... (Toshiro: *blush* AAAAA!)
    Toshiro Hitsugaya: *blush* ___ - chan is so.. pretty and intelligent.. I think I love her.. (Rangiku: Yaaaaaaay!) T.T
    Ichigo Kurosaki: ___ is strange... she always jump on the Toshiro and hug him...

Que Lindoooo *-*...

Spoiler:
    Tathi
    Tathi
    Administradora

Feminino Mensagens : 2359

Mensagem por Tathi Ter Dez 14, 2010 2:26 am

You got...
    Spoiler:
    He is the former captain of the 5th division and the unofficial leader of Vaizards. His lieutenant wa Aizen Sousuke. Shinji is funny, but he can be serious when the situation requires it. He is also strong and he likes jazz music. You can be sure that he loves you, always fight for you and make you laugh ;] How you met and how is your life with him: You were sitting on the bench, when someone called your name. Surprised, you turn your head and see blond man with wide smile. It was him - Shinji Hirako. It quickly became obvious that the man had came to recruit you, because you were really strong. You settled down with other Vaizards... and you started liking Hirako. At first, you thought that he don't like you in this way, but one beautiful day.. he confessed his love to you ^^ What do the others think about you: Ichigo Kurosaki: I just don't get this woman.. what did she see in that strange, annoying man? Orihime Inoue: ___ is a very nice girl. I really like her. She and Hirako make a lovely pair :3 (Me: is she always like this? T.T) Sarugaki Hiyori: I don't like her. That dumbass Hirako always talk about her. It's sooo annoying!!! Shinji Hirako: ___? *blush* I love her! I would do everythin' for her! (Hiyori: So what about.. SHUT UP?! *slaps him with her sandal* Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: So she is the girlfriend of that freak, who fought with me in Karakura? (Me: Umm.. yeah..) I HATE HER!
    Anonymous
    Convidad
    Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Dez 14, 2010 11:00 am

Your man is Renji Abarai!

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1288639482_8220_full

He is the lieutenant of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13 under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. He is quite dynamic. He varies from smug and cocky to disquieted and depressed after his major defeats, but shows himself to be an incredibly serious and determined fighter when confronted with an actual challenge. He is loyal and he doesn't see the world beyond you^^
    How you met and how is your life with him: When he was in the human world, he bump into you at the mall. It was love at first sight xD He blushed and he invited you for a date. 2 months later he confessed you his love and aked you to marry him. You said "yes" and you moved to Soul Society, where everyone was surprised with your presence. Especially.. Byakuya ;p
    Rukia Kuchiki: I'm happy that Renji finally found the true love...
    Renji Abarai: ___ is my big love. She is beautiful *blush* and funny, sweet.. Oh, I can't imagine better girlfriend...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: Another trash...
    Byakuya Kuchiki: __ is a good girl. She came from a good home with a strong sense of law and... (ME: wtf?)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: She is cool, but I don't talk with her much.. Renji is kinda jealous about her... (Renji: Do not even think about touch her, you perv!) Ermm, see?

Adorei este teste! Eu ADORO Bleach! Smile Pricipalmente porque deu o Renji, ele é LINDO!
    Kokigime Miiko
    Kokigime Miiko
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Feminino Leão Rato

Mensagem por Kokigime Miiko Qui Dez 16, 2010 7:34 pm

He is is Espada cuatro (4) in Aizen's army of Arrancar. He is cold and he refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash". However, despite being cold, he is loyal and he loves you even if he don't show this all the time ;D
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were kidnapped by Aizen because of your abilities. Ulquiorra had to win you over. At first you hates him, but after some time you discovered that you feel something for him. It soon became apparent that he also feel something for you... So you stayed in Hueco Mundo... with Ulquiorra and other Arrancars.

Ichigo Kurosaki: She is stupid. How can you fall in love with someone like Ulquiorra? It's impossible!
    Nnoitora Jiruga: *grin* She is soooo funny.. I just don't get how she and Ulquiorra can be together. Just imagine... sad, cold idiot and cheerful, lillte girl. HA HA HA.. OMG (*facepalm*)
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: That woman.. she is different than other people. She has something magnetizing...
    Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: Sooo.. you come here to ask me about this girl? (Me: Yes. *hides behind the door*) As everyone can see I am neutral until she crawls in my way... (Me: sure..) I hate her. (T.T)

kkk quem dera uma namorado desses... eu ficava feliz... XP
    lee_kun
    lee_kun
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Masculino Câncer Cabra

Mensagem por lee_kun Sáb Mar 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1288563275_9871_full

He is a human who had Vaizard powers. Despite being stubborn and short - tempered, he is also strong and he cares about his friends and you Very Happy When it comes to fighting, Ichigo has a complex sense of honor.
    How you met and how is your life with him: You two met in school. One day, when you were sitting in the school canteen, you talked to Ichigo. And this is how all of this began. 3 months later Ichigo asked you to be his girlfriend ^^ Of course, you said "yes". Ichigo really loves you and always helps you with your problems. Once he even saved you from the hollow. Isn't it cute? ;3
    Orihime Inoue: I like her. She is very cute and she understand me (T.T) I know that she is better than me.. and she really deserves for Ichigo's love...
    Rukia Kuchiki: She makes Ichigo's life happier, so I thinki she is okay.
    Shinji Hirako: Oh, she is cute, isn't she? My first love... ( Me:Yeaaaah, of course =.=)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: What can I say? She is strong and fantastic. She makes me smile and she is beautiful. I love her with all my heart!
    Urahara Kisuke: I think that she distracts Ichigo...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: Strong, but nothing special.

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Quem me dera vai coisas com o Ichigo~*
    Shinji-chan
    Shinji-chan
    Equipe EROS
    Equipe EROS

Feminino Virgem Cachorro

Mensagem por Shinji-chan Dom Mar 13, 2011 12:39 pm

You got Ulquiorra Schiffer!

Rozangela
    Rozangela
    Redisu

Feminino Escorpião Cavalo

Mensagem por Rozangela Seg Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Eu já o amava e nem sabia... Meu Abarai Renji-kun, nos somos perfeitos um para o outro.

He is the lieutenant of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13 under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. He is quite dynamic. He varies from smug and cocky to disquieted and depressed after his major defeats, but shows himself to be an incredibly serious and determined fighter when confronted with an actual challenge. He is loyal and he doesn't see the world beyond you^^
    How you met and how is your life with him: When he was in the human world, he bump into you at the mall. It was love at first sight xD He blushed and he invited you for a date. 2 months later he confessed you his love and aked you to marry him. You said "yes" and you moved to Soul Society, where everyone was surprised with your presence. Especially.. Byakuya ;p
    Rukia Kuchiki: I'm happy that Renji finally found the true love...
    Renji Abarai: ___ is my big love. She is beautiful *blush* and funny, sweet.. Oh, I can't imagine better girlfriend...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: Another trash...
    Byakuya Kuchiki: __ is a good girl. She came from a good home with a strong sense of law and... (ME: wtf?)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: She is cool, but I don't talk with her much.. Renji is kinda jealous about her... (Renji: Do not even think about touch her, you perv!) Ermm, see?
    Ana Paula
    Ana Paula
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Gémeos Gato

Mensagem por Ana Paula Ter Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Christabella
    Christabella
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Áries Rato

Mensagem por Christabella Sex Mar 18, 2011 3:32 pm

' He is the former captain of the 5th division and the unofficial leader of Vaizards. His lieutenant wa Aizen Sousuke. Shinji is funny, but he can be serious when the situation requires it. He is also strong and he likes jazz music. You can be sure that he loves you, always fight for you and make you laugh ;] How you met and how is your life with him: You were sitting on the bench, when someone called your name. Surprised, you turn your head and see blond man with wide smile. It was him - Shinji Hirako. It quickly became obvious that the man had came to recruit you, because you were really strong. You settled down with other Vaizards... and you started liking Hirako. At first, you thought that he don't like you in this way, but one beautiful day.. he confessed his love to you ^^ What do the others think about you: Ichigo Kurosaki: I just don't get this woman.. what did she see in that strange, annoying man? Orihime Inoue: ___ is a very nice girl. I really like her. She and Hirako make a lovely pair :3 (Me: is she always like this? T.T) Sarugaki Hiyori: I don't like her. That dumbass Hirako always talk about her. It's sooo annoying!!! Shinji Hirako: ___? *blush* I love her! I would do everythin' for her! (Hiyori: So what about.. SHUT UP?! *slaps him with her sandal* Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: So she is the girlfriend of that freak, who fought with me in Karakura? (Me: Umm.. yeah..) I HATE HER! '

Não é quem eu esperava, mas ...

Ichaan
    Ichaan
    Yaoi Extreme
    Yaoi Extreme

Feminino Peixes Cabra

Mensagem por Ichaan Sex Abr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

OMG!! Lucyyyy *-*9

-----------

kukukukukukuku èwé

Kynbreon
    Kynbreon
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Feminino Gémeos Cachorro
    Localização : Perdida em um labirinto, conhecido como meus pensamentos.

Mensagem por Kynbreon Qua Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Nhaaa! Ulqui-chan! *-*
    Realmente amo ele, então, adorei o resultado~
    tohru-kun
    tohru-kun
    Deus
    Deus

Masculino Peixes Galo

Mensagem por tohru-kun Qua Jul 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Kynbreon escreveu:

realmente não esperava por isso ~.~
    RAIKA
    RAIKA
    Equipe EROS
    Equipe EROS

Feminino Câncer Porco

Mensagem por RAIKA Qua Out 12, 2011 6:01 am

Tathi escreveu:
    You got...
    Spoiler:
    He is the former captain of the 5th division and the unofficial leader of Vaizards. His lieutenant wa Aizen Sousuke. Shinji is funny, but he can be serious when the situation requires it. He is also strong and he likes jazz music. You can be sure that he loves you, always fight for you and make you laugh ;] How you met and how is your life with him: You were sitting on the bench, when someone called your name. Surprised, you turn your head and see blond man with wide smile. It was him - Shinji Hirako. It quickly became obvious that the man had came to recruit you, because you were really strong. You settled down with other Vaizards... and you started liking Hirako. At first, you thought that he don't like you in this way, but one beautiful day.. he confessed his love to you ^^ What do the others think about you: Ichigo Kurosaki: I just don't get this woman.. what did she see in that strange, annoying man? Orihime Inoue: ___ is a very nice girl. I really like her. She and Hirako make a lovely pair :3 (Me: is she always like this? T.T) Sarugaki Hiyori: I don't like her. That dumbass Hirako always talk about her. It's sooo annoying!!! Shinji Hirako: ___? *blush* I love her! I would do everythin' for her! (Hiyori: So what about.. SHUT UP?! *slaps him with her sandal* Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: So she is the girlfriend of that freak, who fought with me in Karakura? (Me: Umm.. yeah..) I HATE HER!

MY BODY IS READY.
    KuroKira
    KuroKira
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Áries Búfalo

Mensagem por KuroKira Sáb Out 15, 2011 3:28 am

Meu favorito ;3 Ulquio-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Nanda
    Nanda
    Equipe EROS
    Equipe EROS

Feminino Peixes Rato

Mensagem por Nanda Qui Nov 24, 2011 7:07 pm

SyncKira
    SyncKira
    Forasteiro
    Forasteiro

Feminino Virgem Cavalo

Mensagem por SyncKira Sex Nov 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Your man is Kuchiki Byakuya!

He is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Despite this he loves you deeply and he will be always by your side ;p How you met and how is your life with him: You were assigned to his division. You had the feeling that he don't like you. He always behaved cold in front of you. But one day he smiled at your sight and you knew he changed. A few years later you married him and you even had a sweet child with him. He always cared about you and your son. <BR>What do the others think about you:<BR>Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. ___ - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!Byakuya Kuchiki: ___ and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.Renji Abarai: ___ - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!) Ichigo Kurosaki: She is so sophisticated...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! *-* Amei amei, amo o Bya, sempre me imaginei com ele desde o começo de Bleach, ele e o Gin de amante. –QQ Acho que preferia o Gin, mas o Byakuya também é divo, o Gin é do Izuru, o Bya é meu 8D. <3
    Diih-chan
    Diih-chan
    Equipe EROS
    Equipe EROS

Feminino Aquário Galo

Mensagem por Diih-chan Dom Nov 27, 2011 3:53 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olha o resultado do meu....

He is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Despite this he loves you deeply and he will be always by your side ;p
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were assigned to his division. You had the feeling that he don't like you. He always behaved cold in front of you. But one day he smiled at your sight and you knew he changed. A few years later you married him and you even had a sweet child with him. He always cared about you and your son.
    Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. ___ - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: ___ and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.
    Renji Abarai: ___ - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!)

EU POSSO MORRER FELIZ DEPOIS DESSA. AMO MUITO O BYAKUYAAAAAAAA

Spoiler:
    BIa.Neko
    BIa.Neko
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Câncer Porco

Mensagem por BIa.Neko Seg Nov 28, 2011 8:40 pm

ICHIGO!!

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? Tumblr_ljj1ewaeXF1qgcch1o1_500_large

He is a human who had Vaizard powers. Despite being stubborn and short - tempered, he is also strong and he cares about his friends and you Very Happy When it comes to fighting, Ichigo has a complex sense of honor.
    How you met and how is your life with him: You two met in school. One day, when you were sitting in the school canteen, you talked to Ichigo. And this is how all of this began. 3 months later Ichigo asked you to be his girlfriend ^^ Of course, you said "yes". Ichigo really loves you and always helps you with your problems. Once he even saved you from the hollow. Isn't it cute? ;3
    Orihime Inoue: I like her. She is very cute and she understand me (T.T) I know that she is better than me.. and she really deserves for Ichigo's love...
    Rukia Kuchiki: She makes Ichigo's life happier, so I thinki she is okay.
    Shinji Hirako: Oh, she is cute, isn't she? My first love... ( Me:Yeaaaah, of course =.=)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: What can I say? She is strong and fantastic. She makes me smile and she is beautiful. I love her with all my heart!
    Urahara Kisuke: I think that she distracts Ichigo...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer: Strong, but nothing special.

AHHH o Ulquiorra falou de mim!! Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 2311551334
    Eu tenho uma paixão muito grande pelo Ulquiorra, porém não tenho problema nenhum em ficar com o Ichigo. Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 143959874
    Misa-chan
    Misa-chan
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Virgem Búfalo

Mensagem por Misa-chan Seg Dez 12, 2011 2:14 pm

O homem é Byakuya Kuchiki!

Ele é o capitão da 6 ª Divisão do Gotei 13. Seu lugar-tenente é Renji Abarai. Ele age de uma maneira aristocrática - ele parece sempre sereno e apático para com outras pessoas, mesmo quando ele é realmente profundo conflito. Ele também é extremamente calmo, mesmo em batalha, e é muito raro surpreender-se mesmo a mais drástica das ações. Apesar disso, ele te ama profundamente e ele estará sempre ao seu lado; p
    Como você conheceu e como é sua vida com ele: Você foi designado para sua divisão. Você teve a sensação de que ele não gosta de você. Ele sempre se comportou frio na frente de você. Mas um dia ele sorriu para a vista e você sabia que ele mudou. Alguns anos mais tarde você se casou com ele e você ainda tinha uma criança doce com ele. Ele sempre se preocupava com você e seu filho.
    O que os outros pensam sobre você:
    Rukia Kuchiki: Eu ainda não posso acreditar que Nii - sama se casou, mas é fantástico .. ele parece tão feliz. Misa - San é uma mulher elegante e bonita que é uma combinação perfeita para ele!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: Misa e meu filho são a minha maior felicidade. Graças a eles minha vida é algo que vale a pena.
    Renji Abarai: Misa - san é extremamente responsável e inteligente. Ela também é muito bonita ... (Me: Ok, basta parar para agradar o seu capitão!)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: Ela é tão sofisticada ...

Até que eu gostei desse resultado...
    UruTake
    UruTake
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Áries Galo

Mensagem por UruTake Seg Jan 16, 2012 12:52 am

Your man is Byakuya Kuchiki!

Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. UruTake - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: UruTake and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.
    Renji Abarai: UruTake - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!)

GENTEM, ADOGUEI Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 3563782329 Eu adoro o Byakuya! Vem aqui meu amor... Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 3446682104
    Chel
    Chel
    Deus
    Deus

Feminino Peixes Tigre

Mensagem por Chel Seg Jan 16, 2012 1:24 am

Fiz o teste com um tradutor xD

deu...

Byakuya Kuchiki

Kawa
    Kawa
    Administradora

Feminino Touro Cavalo

Mensagem por Kawa Seg Jan 16, 2012 12:42 pm

ai amei isso, meu personagem preferido é o Ulquiorra mesmo, nao podia dar mais certo Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1408441462 Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 2260523917 Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? 1545742329

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Sex Abr 26, 2024 4:22 pm