Eros Fansub

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

+29
Axys
Roza
Buu-chan
Mic-chan
Mio-chan
Kawa
Chel
UruTake
Misa-chan
BIa.Neko
Diih-chan
SyncKira
Nanda
KuroKira
RAIKA
tohru-kun
Kynbreon
Ichaan
Christabella
Ana Paula
Rozangela
Shinji-chan
lee_kun
Kokigime Miiko
Tathi
Lana
Akuma-chan
Cielice
Bel
33 participantes

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Bel
    Bel
    Guerreiro
    Guerreiro

Feminino Áries Cachorro

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 Empty Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Mensagem por Bel Seg Dez 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Mais um teste para vocês!!!
    Eu não sei se vão gostar, pois é um teste de quem é o seu namorado entre os personagens do bleach. Eu acho eles lindos!!!!!!!!!!! Tirando alguns.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/17558457/who-is-your-bleach-boyfriend-what-do-the-other-characters-think-about-you-and-how-your-life-looks-likep

O meu é esse!!!! BABEI!!!! lol!

Your man is Byakuya Kuchiki!

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 1288642699_2447_full

He is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Despite this he loves you deeply and he will be always by your side ;p
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were assigned to his division. You had the feeling that he don't like you. He always behaved cold in front of you. But one day he smiled at your sight and you knew he changed. A few years later you married him and you even had a sweet child with him. He always cared about you and your son.
    What do the others think about you:
    Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. ___ - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: ___ and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.
    Renji Abarai: ___ - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!)
    Ichigo Kurosaki: She is so sophisticated...
    Mio-chan
    Mio-chan
    Forasteiro
    Forasteiro

Feminino Gémeos Búfalo

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 Empty Re: Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Mensagem por Mio-chan Ter Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

O meu foi ichigo Kurosaki ! Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 273546292
    Mic-chan
    Mic-chan
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Libra Porco

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 Empty Re: Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach???

Mensagem por Mic-chan Sáb Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am

Kuchiki Byakuya
    Buu-chan
    Buu-chan
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Câncer Búfalo

Mensagem por Buu-chan Ter Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm

He is the captain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. He is generally mature and serious and he hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child, a further contrast to his appearance. He is very close to you and he know that without you his world won't make sense...
    How you met and how is your life with him: One day you were assigned to the 7th Division and you had to bring Toshiro some data from your captain. He was in his office. You gave him data and came back to the barracks of your division. You feel that your heart was beating faster. You knew what was that feeling... Next meeting he told you that you're really pretty.. You two went on the date and became pair ;3 Soon, you moved to 10th Division ;D
    Rangiku Matsumoto: Oooooh, my little, cute captain fell in loveee! (Toshiro: MATSUMOTOOOO!) Anyway.. I'm so happy! __ is so cute and sweet! Ohh, I hope I see you two kissi... (Toshiro: *blush* AAAAA!)
    Toshiro Hitsugaya: *blush* ___ - chan is so.. pretty and intelligent.. I think I love her.. (Rangiku: Yaaaaaaay!) T.T
    Orihime Inoue: They make fantastic couple!
    Ichigo Kurosaki: ___ is strange... she always jump on the Toshiro and hug him...
    Roza
    Roza
    Deus
    Deus

Feminino Câncer Rato

Mensagem por Roza Qua Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 1288637587_1578_full
    Você tem Ulquiorra Schiffer!
    Ele é Espada quatro (4) no exército de Aizen do Arrancar. Ele é frio e ele refere-se a qualquer um que ele não achar interessante como "lixo". No entanto, apesar de estar frio, ele é fiel e ele te ama, mesmo se ele não mostrar isso o tempo todo; D
    Como você conheceu e como está sua vida com ele: Você foi sequestrado por Aizen por causa de suas habilidades. Ulquiorra tinha de conquistá-lo. Na primeira você odeia, mas depois de algum tempo você descobriu que você sente algo por ele. Logo se tornou evidente que ele também sente algo por você ... Então, você ficou no Hueco Mundo ... com Ulquiorra e Arrancars outros. O que os outros pensam sobre você: Ichigo Kurosaki: Ela é estúpido. Como você pode se apaixonar por alguém como Ulquiorra? É impossível! Nnoitora Jiruga: grin * Ela é tããão engraçado .. Eu só não entendo como ela e Ulquiorra podem estar juntos. Imaginem ... idiota triste, frio e uma menina, alegre lillte. HA HA HA .. OMG (* facepalm *) Ulquiorra Schiffer: Aquela mulher .. ela é diferente de outras pessoas. Ela tem algo de magnetização ... Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: Sooo .. Você veio aqui me perguntar sobre essa garota? (Me:. Sim * se esconde atrás da porta *) Como todos podem ver que eu sou neutro, até que ela se arrasta no meu caminho ... (Me: certeza ..) eu odeio ela.
    imaginei que seria ele ou Kuchiki Byakuya adoro os dois ♥
    Axys
    Axys
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Sagitário Macaco

Mensagem por Axys Seg Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm

You got...Tōshirō Hitsugaya! Very Happy

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 1288640898_3191_full

He is the captain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. He is generally mature and serious and he hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child, a further contrast to his appearance. He is very close to you and he know that without you his world won't make sense...
    How you met and how is your life with him: One day you were assigned to the 7th Division and you had to bring Toshiro some data from your captain. He was in his office. You gave him data and came back to the barracks of your division. You feel that your heart was beating faster. You knew what was that feeling... Next meeting he told you that you're really pretty.. You two went on the date and became pair ;3 Soon, you moved to 10th Division ;D
    Rangiku Matsumoto: Oooooh, my little, cute captain fell in loveee! (Toshiro: MATSUMOTOOOO!) Anyway.. I'm so happy! __ is so cute and sweet! Ohh, I hope I see you two kissi... (Toshiro: *blush* AAAAA!)
    Toshiro Hitsugaya: *blush* ___ - chan is so.. pretty and intelligent.. I think I love her.. (Rangiku: Yaaaaaaay!) T.T
    Ichigo Kurosaki: ___ is strange... she always jump on the Toshiro and hug him...

Bem o que eu queria! Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 1175935922
    Lea-chan
    Lea-chan
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Sagitário Tigre

Mensagem por Lea-chan Ter Jul 17, 2012 2:35 pm

You got...Tōshirō Hitsugaya! Very Happy
    Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 1288640898_3191_full

Eu até gosto dele,mas prefiro o Ulquiorra.
    kyhou
    kyhou
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Virgem Tigre

Mensagem por kyhou Dom Fev 24, 2013 3:47 pm

He is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Despite this he loves you deeply and he will be always by your side ;p
    How you met and how is your life with him: You were assigned to his division. You had the feeling that he don't like you. He always behaved cold in front of you. But one day he smiled at your sight and you knew he changed. A few years later you married him and you even had a sweet child with him. He always cared about you and your son.
    Rukia Kuchiki: I still can't believe that Nii - sama got married, but it's fantastic.. he seems so happy. ___ - san is an elegant, beautiful woman who is a perfect match for him!
    Byakuya Kuchiki: ___ and my son are my greatest happiness. Thanks to them my life is worth something.
    Renji Abarai: ___ - san is extremely responsible and intelligent. She is also very beautiful... (Me: Okay, just stop pander to your captain!)
    Yuki23
    Yuki23
    Plebeu
    Plebeu

Feminino Peixes Galo

Mensagem por Yuki23 Qui Jun 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Byaaaaakuyaaaaaa!!!!!! Te amooooooo!! *0* *0* Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 2657452283Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 2351101575

Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 37302Quem é o seu namorado do Bleach??? - Página 2 3665318145 
    Sandara
    Sandara
    Forasteiro
    Forasteiro

Feminino Mensagens : 9

Mensagem por Sandara Qui Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Your man is Byakuya Kuchiki!

OMG *U* eu amo o Byakuya ~feliz~

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Sex Abr 26, 2024 7:53 am